Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sisters

There is nothing like the three of best friends put together in one room for a weekend. My sister Erica and her husband Jason came to visit from Arizona this weekend. They have two adorable little dogs Rio and Peru.
It is amazing how similar three people who grew up together can be and yet how different they are too. Erica is quiet and level headed and she not as touchy feely as Candice and I. Candice is our fairy princess and loves attention which we love to give her. I am also level headed yet I adore attention. There of course are other qualities we share and do not share. It makes us being together that much better.
One thing we love doing is when we need a quiet moment and just want to be together all three of us go into Candice's room and curl up on her bed together. We just talk about nothing and everything all at once. It is our comforting corner.
Thank you sisters for being my best friends, my person to turn to, my shoulder to cry on, my comforter, my listening ear, and as always just being amazing sisters.

No comments: