Saturday, August 28, 2010

Logan and Daddy

While watching Hancock today I felt Logan moving like crazy. Carl has yet to feel baby move so I quickly grabbed his hand and put them on my belly. At first Carl didn't feel Logan practicing kick boxing with my abdomins but then he made a huge kick (which did not feel all that fantastic) but Carl felt it! As weird as it is to have something move around in my body I felt it was a magic moment for Carl and his son.
Either Logan hated the movie or loved it because he would NOT hold still. Silly Logan.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww! That is very sweet. I love those moments. Bailey felt my baby kick for the first time the other day and her eyes got huge and she said "Mom, that baby is moving around in there!" I love those moments. :)

Casandra said...

I think that's the best part of being pregnant. The rest isn't so fun...at least for me...but I love feeling the baby move. It is something you can't really describe.