Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Engagement!

Rachel, my best friend since we were in 2nd grade, got engaged to the man of her dreams! Her now fiance, Michael Pace, planned a masquerade ball to ask her. A bunch of Rachel's friends as well as ourselves got dressed up all fancy like and made mask of our own. We danced, talked, and enjoy some refreshments. It was in my parents back yard which set a lovely ambiance for the occasion. My dead and wonderful parents helped us set this whole thing up. I am so grateful for them! Mike basically wanted to take my mom home because she was being so amazing as always.
Rachel had no idea that this was happening tonight. He swept her away after a romantic dance and disappeared for a while. Upon returning, Rachel pretended that nothing had happened, but I knew what was going on. She was absolutely clueless I was involved with the whole proposal thing. She then announced it to everyone and she got swarmed with congrats and loves.
My beautiful friend is going to have her princess for a day opportunity and I could not be more happy for her.

1 comment:

Julie K said...

I love your hair! You two look snazzy!