Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Is it summer ye.....zzzzz

I love my family. I love my home. I love my schooling. I love the new opportunities that have been presented to me. I love the patients my husband shows me. I love my family that supports me. I love my talents. I love my callings in church. I love my field of study. I love the Orem Gym. I love everything in my life.
The one thing I love most in this life, is the thought that one day soon I will not have to stay up till 3 doing my
homework because my wonderful son will not give me the breathe to sit down and do my homework. 
I love my bed...I miss using it.

3 comments:

Kari said...

It's funny what we do for love isn't it? Luckily you know your bed is still there and waiting for you, no matter what time you end up falling into it! :)
You're doing a great job Brianne!

Casandra said...

Been there done that! Just keep on going and one day it will all pay off and you won't even remember the sleepless nights.

Candice Rounds said...

My sister!! You can get through this. I will have to make a point of coming to save you more often. You are an amazing mother, wife, sister, and daughter of God. Remember to keep Him close and me just as close cause I love oo!