Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lagoon

Carl and I went to Lagoon for the first time together. He had not been for about five years and I had not been for 'bout three. My camera is in repairs so we didn't get any pictures! SAD! We rode every single ride, besides the kid rides and the ones you have to pay for. We tried the new rides, Wicked and The Bat. Wicked is now Carl's favorite ride. I was freaking out because it is one that shoots you out like a cannon with a completely 90' drop. But after the ride we really wanted to ride it again! I was too chicken to ride the Rocket because I am a spaz that way. Carl went and came out all disheveled. After the Samuri we really started to feel all the G's and decided to go on Rattle Snake Rapids last. It was really relaxing and enjoyable. After 7 hours of pure fun, we went home.
Lagoon is so much more fun when you have someone you know loves you is with you!

No comments: