Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bri's New Job

I was looking for a new job for quite some time now and I found one!...Well, a temporary job. I am doing rush at the bookstore! Candice and Leslee know all about that fun. My first day of training was very fun. My trainer, Dallin, was very much a tease to everyone else and taught me all the little things involved with this job. Apparently we have a bookstore clepto. He is not allowed in the store, something I was not aware of. He just asked me for a bag for some things he had. Dallin basically ignored him but kept a watchful eye on him and afterwords told me about the guy. Really freaky actually. I am hoping this job becomes permanent! It is closer to home, so I won't need a car, and I can just stay at school and study after work or before work. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: