Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Shower

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/ca3f8302cc6bdf017693e7d9fbbcfd3b/video/20293461
(Link to a video provided by Tammy, or as we wish to call her Meema)

My family threw Logan a lovely baby shower. We had all the McCombers and the Erickson come! I absolutely love seeing my cousins grow from little cousins to big cousins. All the little star lit eyes that were once filled with dreams of princesses and white knights are dazzling with knowledge, experience, curiosity, and hopes of a bright and successful lives in school, occupations, and families. I do wish I was closer to my cousins but even the opportunity to watch from a far has been an absolute privilege. My Aunts, Grandparents, and mothers have been an unbelievable help and support with this child. He will soon be the little one running around dreaming of far off places in space and deep jungles. I know that my family will be there to lead him and guide him all through his life even past the time when his eyes will be filled with knowledge and experience.

Thank you to my wonderful family for making this happen!

No comments: