Sunday, November 22, 2009

Internship

I applied for an internship for personal training and physical therapy at Alpine Fitness. I just sent my resume in and went in for my interview and I was "hired" on the spot! They loved my resume, which I found really exciting because I had put it together really fast before I sent it.
The difference between this internship at my job at Orem Physical Therapy is this one I have a chance to get hired onto their personal training team after I complete all my hours. That really got me interested. I also get to actually learn and preform stretches at this clinic because the physical therapist is also a trained mentor which means he can teach us and supervise us as we treat patients.
The best part of this job is it makes me work out. I feel strong and confident when I am in shape so what a great opportunity. We as interns get to personal train each other and make a program for each other. Great experience mixed with a work out buddy, I have no problem with that! I adore the staff and love the people I work with. The drive is not fun, and soon I will wake up at 5 am in the spring, but it is SO worth it!

No comments: