Monday, May 25, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Carl took me to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point. It is the largest dino museum in the country! We saw a lot of different dinosaurs. We both thought it was really amazing that most of them were found in Wyoming, and Utah. We learned a lot of really loved seeing our world evolve! Highly recommended, even for kids!

I am joining the skeletons in the killing of the Mammoth.

They didn't find the body of this massive shark, but it's teeth were found and are about 7 inches big each!...poor Carl

It's Sith the Sloth ^-^

HUGE FISH!

This things neck was long with a tinny head, but it's body could have easily fit both Carl and me inside of it!

BIG TURTLE!

This was found in Wyoming! I thought that was pretty cool!

I thought this one was cool, but I forgot its name

The all terrifying T-rex!

Playing in the dirt?

Carl spent about half an hour playing with the erosion table. It was really cute actually!
The leg of "longneck"...don't get stepped on!

Not a stegosaurus, but something like it!

This thing was huge. It's a longneck ^-^


Carl in his little hole with little dinosaurs above him!

No comments: